Polaris Insurance Consultants can assist in obtaining hull and machinery insurance (H&M) as well as protection and indemnity insurance (P&I).
Hull and Machinery Insurance (H&M)
H&M insurance may be applied to water vehicles including their machinery and equipment, as well as freight charges and contingency expenditures that may arise in the course of vessel running.
Among insurance coverage options are: ‘With Liability for Total Loss and Damages’, ‘With Liability for Damages’, ‘With Liability for Total Loss’. Insurance coverage can be provided both under the rules of Russian insurers or based on international clauses (ITC-Hulls, etc.)
– loss resulting from total loss of vehicle or expenditures related to repair of damages to vessel’s hull, machinery and equipment;
– loss if the vessel has gone missing;
– loss, expenditures and general average contributions;
– necessary and reasonable expenditures related to salvage of the vessel;
– necessary and reasonable expenditures on prevention/reduction of loss or setting its limit;
– loss of hire;
– war risks;
– collision liability with vessels and/or fixed floating objects.
Protection and Indemnity Insurance (P&I)
P&I cover can be provided under:
– International Convention on Civil Liability for Bunker Oil Pollution Damage, 2001;
– International Convention on Tonnage Measurement of Ships, 1969;
– EU Directive 2009/20/ЕС, (MLIT) Japan.
– liability to persons other than seamen;
– liability to crew members;
– liability for collision;
– liability for cargo;
– wreck removal;
– liability for pollution;
– general average contributions;
– war risks;
– other risks.
Feel free to approach us for help in obtaining H&M or P&I insurance policies on the Russian market by e-mail: email@example.com